If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Week #124 Angels & Fairies

Good morning all, a big thank you to everyone who joined in last weeks Diamonds challenge, there were some amazing entries. Please pop back later to see who won and made top 3.

So on to this weeks challenge we want you to get out your Fairies and Angels and create some amazing craft projects.

We have our new design team members and a lovley guest designer to inspire you all.

This weeks sponsor is the lovely Stitchy Stamps
And have been given some gorgeous digi's to work with.




Store Bio


"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

This weeks prize...


Here is some amazing inspriation from our design team....

Guest Designer Bettina


Janet
Alison
Elaine
LollyDolly

Netty
Gina

Dawn
Kobie





Thanks for looking
Hugs from all the OSCC DT xxxxx

4 comments:

Mary J said...

Such lovely DT inspiration!! Thx for the challenge!

Aluna said...

Thanks for the another inspirational challenge!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous DT cards, thank you. Debbiexx

NanaConnie said...

Such delicious cards from the DT! This is my first entry into your challenges but it was such fun, that I doubt it will be the last. :-)