If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Challenge 36 ~ Stars and Stripes

Happy Independence Day to our American Friends! With that thought in mind I (Donna) decided that our theme for this weeks challenge could only be
'Stars and Stripes'.
We can't wait to see what your creative juices will flow with this week. I'm sure you'll not have much difficulty creating something fabulous but if your in need of some inspiration We have some beautiful samples from our design team and a wonderful card from our Guest Designer this week, Jennifer. Anyway, as always we have a prize up for grabs that has been kindly donated by One Stop Card Crafts Online Shop, Its a fabulous u mount rubber stamp set valued at £9.99.



Nikki



Shelley


Maggie

Enjoy your weekend whatever you may be doing.










16 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thank you SO much One Stop Crafts for my wonderful prize of embellishments. I have posted a piccy here
My entry for this week's challenge can be found here
Chrissie

Helen said...

Fab DT cards!
Helen x

My card is here

Linda said...

Great challenge and really super cards by the DT!!

Here’s my card.

Leslie said...

Thanks for the inspiration!! Love the DT work. I went with a bold stripe and a dry embossed star, hope you like it.
Here is my entry
Thanks for looking, Leslie

Lori said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for the challenge.

Mine is here patriotic card

Erin... said...

Gorgeous DT Cards! Her's my stars and stripes thanks for looking:)

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great stars & stripes cards. You can see my card on my blog

Regina said...

loved this one thanks!
find it here

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous DT cards and lovely theme :-)

you can see my card here :-)

Lorraine x x

Valerie Deconinck said...

I've also mannaged to make a card... the colours of the back card are really bordeaux but with the scan they look purple
you can find my card here

greetings Valerie

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Hi made a mistake forgot to add mt link!! Sorry Here is my entry I see there is another Liz so I will be liz B I have made three ATC's for this challenge I hope they are ok
Here is my card

Lilacanglia said...

Hi
Super DT work,
HERE IS MY CARD
Hugs
Angie

Bubbles said...

Great challenge HEre is my card

Joanne x

The Crafty Den said...

Great challenge this week. Here is my card Hugs, Denise x

Stempelfan said...

Great DT Cards. I really enjoyed this Challenge.

Here is my card:
http://stempelfan.blogspot.com/2009/07/penny-black-1007.html