If you would like to sponsor our challenges in 2013 please contact Shelley at: kaylee0103@hotmail.com When you sponsor us you will get a permenant link on our challenge blog. Thanks

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Challenge 3# Winner..........

Before I announce this weeks winner I Just want to thank all of you that entered our challenge this week, we have really enjoyed visiting your blogs and we have LOVED the creations that you produced for the 'hidden message' theme, they were fantastic. So our lucky winner this week, picked at random, is
Congratulations Faye, you are the lucky winner of 12 G18 DuoTwist Pyramage Sheets, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with these. Please can you contact Shelley on sales@onestopcardcrafts.co.uk with your delivery details.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations Faye on winning the 'hidden message' challenge. And thank you all for joining in :)

Shelley xx

Faye said...

Thanks so much, Shelley. I am so excited to get to use these fabulous, but new to me, pyramage sheets. I have sent you an email with my mailing address. Thanks again.
Faye